My thoughts on Zayn leaving 1D!!
So last week was a rough week for many directioners including me. I knew that zayn went on a little break but I never in a thousand years thought that he would quit. When this news came out I was revising well trying to revise and I was literally in shock. I didn't believe it one bit so I scrolled through my twitter and I could see people freaking out over the news and that's when I found the link to their Facebook page. He said he wanted to be a normal 22 year old. At this point I was in tears and didn't want to believe any of it but as a few minutes passed I realised that this was real and not just a rumour. I had never been this heart broken and it all came as a shock.
The next day zayn did a interview where he briefly explained why he'd quit. And again I didn't want to believe it. As upset as I am about zayn quitting I'm also happy for him because making this decision was what he wanted to do and I'm sure it was a very difficult one. However, whether zayn likes it or not he will never be a normal 22 year old. Even after 5 years I would still want to take a picture with him. Zayn says that he is happy now which makes me really happy and I will always support him. There are soo many rumours going around about why he quit but without him saying anything I won't believe anything.
I am so sure that zayn didn't just leave the band because he wants to be a normal 22 year. There has to be something else to it. It can't just be that and knowing directioners we will find our soon. I actually am happy for zayn as long as he's happy and is doing what he wants. Who are we to stop him and he can do whatever he wants, it's his life. However, if zayn does decide to come back to one direction I will welcome him with open arms. He deserves it. The boys together have helped many people including me and they all deserve our support so I will keep supporting them till the end. One direction will never be the same but I hope they continue for as long as they can. Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam are trying their best and they're smashing it. I will love them forever and always. And can I also add that whenever I mention one direction I will include all the boys because in my heart zayn is still with them.
There is too much drama in the one direction fandom at the moment. Louis's sassyness never fails to make me laugh even at these moments. Louis Tomlinson will always be the sass master and us directioners learn it all from him.
SonaXx
Comments
Post a Comment