Down Memory Lane


Hey guys, so today I thought I'd go down memory lane and just recall some of the best shows from my childhood. It's not like I'm that old now, I'm only 18. Anyways let's start, when I was in year 7, I remember watching these shows every Friday after school. I would finish at 1:30 and my friend and I would just sit there watching these shows one after the other. Some of these include Lizzie Mcguire and That's so Raven. They were literally my life I loved them soo much. I could sit there for hours and hours watching different episodes.

Then came along shows like Zack an Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana plus many more. These were the best shows ever in my opinion and they were actually my life. I still remember getting upset when they ended. But I don't understand how we can form a bond with a TV show. Anyways, can I say these shows were amazing and Disney channel don't even have shows like these anymore. 

That's it for this week guys, let me know about some of your favourite shows. Hope you enjoyed reading. 

SonaXx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

EXAMS!!