Insurgent
I know I'm late but I just watched this movie and it is one of the the best movies I have ever watched. I literally have no words to explain how good it was. I came out of the cinema wanting to watch it again. I don't want to spoil this for the people who haven't watched it, so if you don't want to read, you don't have to but I'm not going to say exactly what happens. Just going to state some brief points so it's not exactly a spoiler but it's your choice.
It basically carried on from the end of divergent so if you haven't watched that you wouldn't be able to understand what's going on. But basically the people who I thought were evil so Peter turns out to be not so evil and Caleb aka tris's brother turns out to be not so helpful although, Jeanine remains an ass. Peter does something horrible at the beginning of the movie, which I'm not going to lie was VERY annoying, but don't give up on him you'll thank him later and at that point you will also see that Four wasn't able to help tris, so if it wasn't for him she'd be dead. Can I say Four is the best boyfriend ever, he cares for tris soo much and he's so sexy. I'm so happy the movie ended the way it did I would never have thought it was all an experiment.
Im trying so hard here not to give away too much information because I know some of you haven't watched it, so please watch it if you haven't yet, it's amazing.
Thanks for reading.
SonaXx
Comments
Post a Comment