Totally obsessed with Zayn's new album!!

Yes, guys its already been a year. One year since Zayn left fans broken hearted after he left One Direction but the difference between this year and the last is unbelievable. First of Zayn’s new album which dropped today, I actually have no words to describe it. I just love it. This was my reaction when time came to listen to it. I was on my bed and well I kind of freaked out (defo something directioners do whenever something happens that’s related to the boys) and well I couldn’t listen it it. To be honest I was kind of scared at first. I literally had to get of my bed and go to the bathroom. But I couldn’t wait longer so five minutes later I was back on my bed and OH MY GOD ZAYN!!!! He couldn’t have made fans any prouder. Last year we were crying tears of sadness and this year tears of joy. What a turn around Zayn! Anyways so I listened to every song on there and you can say I had a massive freak-out when "Intermission: flower" came on(not like i wasn't already freaking out). I literally started screaming. If you didn’t already know I’m Indian and hearing Zayn’s voice in Urdu was the death of me. I really wanted to hear what Zayn’s voice would sound like if he sang in his own language so when he actually did I can confirm: 

I was shocked
 I was shocked 
I was shocked and soo happy.
I basically just freaked out all over again.
As for the all the other songs they are amazing I was screaming whilst listening to them, and this was at like 12 in the night. Really this album is amazing. I didn’t really know what to expect from him and this album but oh my god I was amazed and so happy once I finished listening to it. I just wished they’d had more of Zayn’s input in One Direction because these songs are like crazy good. So if you haven’t yet listened to it please do. It is amazing like really amazing and I’ve probably said that too much but it really is so if you’re aren’t doing anything right now go listen it to. Go Go Go. I know I’m going to listen to it on repeat today.

So that’s it from me. Hope you enjoyed reading and I know I haven’t posted in a very long time but I have no excuses. I’m not sure I'll be uploading more any time soon due to it being exam season at the moment but I really wanted you guys to know what I thought a year later, on the exact same day that Zayn left 1D with a solo career and an amazing new album in mind.

So yeah that’s it, stay happy, lovelots 
SonaXx

P.S. sorry for the lack of posts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!