White Chocolate Cookies
This recipe I have to say I love. I made these cookies for the first time and they turned out perfectly and me baking something for the first time perfectly, let's just say doesn't happen often. Anyway once again this is a recipe from the one and only Tanya Burr. I recently purchased her book, and yes I know I'm late but I didn't want to buy any books until I finished my exams, so yeah this recipe is from this book.
So let's get started~
You will need:
300g caster sugar
200g butter
325g self raising flour
200g milk chocolate
200g white chocolate
1 egg
Milk but this is optional
1) First pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
2) Mix the sugar and butter together until it has a creamy consistency.
3) Add the egg and mix.
4) Slowly add the flour so it mixes properly.
5) So if you think your mixture is to dry just add a dash of milk or if it's to sticky add a little flour
6) Then add in all the broken chocolate and role the dough into balls.
7) You should get around 10 dough balls.
8) That's it just bake it for 10-12 mins. (I left mine in for 11 mins)
Seriously if you bake it for any longer be prepared to eat a burnt cookie. Hope you enjoy baking and tweet me any pics of your cookies.
Lovelots
SonaXx

Comments
Post a Comment