Zoella's Funfetti cupcakes!
Hey guys, since it was Liam's Birthday yesterday I thought why not make some cupcakes. I saw this recipe on Zoella's YouTube channel and they looked soooo good so I decided to make some.
So you will need :
For the muffins~
125g of self raising flour
125g of caster sugar
125g of unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of milk
2 eggs
For the butter cream~
150g of unsalted butter
335g of icing sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 or 2 tablespoons of milk
1.First mix together the butter and the sugar
3. Then add the flour and eggs and mix.
3. Once combined add bicarbonate soda, vanilla extract and milk. Then mix making sure there are no lumps.
4. Then add as many sprinkles as you like.
5. Once everything is combined bake for 15-18 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius. This cooking time may vary depending on the oven.
To make to butter cream mix the butter first to make it creamy. Then add in all the ingredients and mix. Make sure you sieve the icing sugar first.
So these are the ones I made and as you can see I'm not good with the butter cream. So that's is for this week guys hope you enjoyed reading.
Little fangirl moment- ARGHH CAN'T BELIEVE LIAM IS 22.
Lovelots
SonaXx



Comments
Post a Comment