Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

Hey guys today I'm going to be sharing another one of Tanya Burr's amazing recipes, this time it's cupcakes which I made for One Direction anniversary. So let's get started.

You will need:

Cupcakes~
180g of caster sugar
160g of plain flour
50g of butter
160ml of milk
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 egg
Vanilla extract
Chocolate chips (optional)


Icing~
250g of butter
500g icing sugar
Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract

1.First preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2.mix the butter and sugar together and add in the flour and baking powder.
3. Slowly add in the milk then crack the egg in the middle.
4. Add in a few drops of vanilla extract and mix. Make sure the mixture is mixed thoroughly.
5. I added some chocolate chips in mine but the recipe doesn't include them.
6.This mixture will make around 12 cupcakes.
7. Spoon the mixture into the cases and bake it for around 16 minutes. In the book it says to bake for 20 minutes but I found that mine took around 15 minutes.
And that's it's for the cupcakes.

For the icing mix all the ingredients together. You can then use a spoon or a piping bag to put it on the cupcakes. And that's it.

The first time I made it I didn't make the icing but the second time I did and I preferred them with the icing. Hope you like the cupcakes and enjoy making them. 


The picture I took didn't turn how I wanted it to, but I still put it in so you could see how they turned out.

                                   Lovelots
                                    SonaXx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!