Healthy Chocolate delights.
Hey guys, so I'm not a very healthy person but my mum did want me to make her something that's, well healthy. It's basically bran flakes chocolate cups and I'm going to give you the recipe for them. It's healthy so it does include things I don't like to eat.
So here's the recipe:
You will need:
- Dark Chocolate (150g)
- A handfull of a mixture of dry fruits and nuts
- Bran flakes
So making the chocolate cups is very simple and I'm sure you won't make any mistakes. Just make sure you don't burn the chocolate, I nearly did. First melt all the chocolate, then mix in the bran flakes little by little until until it looks like there is enough in there and then add the dry fruits and nuts. After that just put it into cupcake casings and into the fridge. And that's basically it. From this you will get around 6-8 chocolate delights.
Trust me at first I was like I don't want to eat it as I'm the one who made it and the fruits and nuts kind of put me off eating them, but they actually tasted good.
That's it guys, hope you guys enjoyed reading.
SonaXx


Comments
Post a Comment