Book Favourites
Hey guys, today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on two of my favourite books at the moment and yes they did come out quite some time ago but I still love them.
The first is 'Girl Online' written by a YouTuber named zoella. This book is literally amazing I loved everything about it and I just love how youtubers are able to do things they have dreamed of doing. The story is about a girl called penny who is an anonymous blogger and goes to New York with her parents as they are wedding planners. In New York she meets a boy named Noah who is a mucian and they eventually fall in love. But there's more to this story, it's not this simple trust me, so if you're looking for a book to read I suggest reading this. Can't wait for the second one.
The other book I really enoyed reading was the 'One Direction Who We Are Autobiography'. I love one direction, they've helped me in many situations and this book just makes me love them even more. It literally has everything you would want to read and I can imagine all the guys saying the things that they've written. There isn't much more I can say about it. It is one of the best books I have read and always will be. Plus, the pictures of the boys in the autobiography are so sexy.
So these are two books I would mention reading. When I'm stressed I find that reading helps me calm down quite a lot as exam stress can be overwhelming at times.
Thats all for this week, hope you guys enjoyed reading.
SonaXx.


Comments
Post a Comment