Mini Lush Haul

Hi guys, today I'm going to be doing a small Lush haul. So I recently went into Lush and picked up a few things. I just love the way it always smells wonderful in there. I don't even know how to describe it, it just makes me feel like its summer and I love summer which is why I always end up in there whenever I go Westfield. For those you who don't live in the UK Westfield is just basically a huge shopping mall in London.

Any-ways let's get started. So around a years ago I permed my hair which was one of the best and worst things I have ever done. It was nice at first but then it just went all frizzy and well it just became a mess. So my mum bought me a few products from Lush which literally fixed up my hair in about 6 to 7 months. The first product was a hair treatment called H'SUAN WEN HUA. So I literally don't know how to pronounce this but it does magic to you hair. Before you get into the shower you just apply some to your hair and then wash it out. Can I say one thing it really does smell bad but there are just some things you have to do. Another product which I used for my hair was the shampoo called REHAB along with the conditioner RETREAD. The shampoo had a sort of peppermint smell and I cant really explain the smell of the conditioner but it was nice. These three products combined brought life to my hair. I don't know how my hair would be now if I hadn't used them. My hair isn't how it used to be but it's growing out. So yeah these are fantastic products if you ever decide to ruin your hair and want to fix it up. But don't get me wrong I loved the perm but it really did mess up my hair.

Recently, I went into Lush and bought the HERBALISM face wash and it is magnificent. So what you do is take a bit into your hand and add some water to it until it has the consistency of clay. After this just apply it to your face in circle motions and wash off. This face wash is made from nettle, ground almonds, rosemary and ice bran vinegar. It leaves your face beautifully clean removing dirt, grease and oil and it smells wonderful. Moving on another face and body wash I've been loving is LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL. It has a lovely popcorn smell that makes you want to eat it and trust me the amount of times I have wanted to eat it is unbelievable. Any-ways its exactly the same as the other face wash in terms of mixing it with water and applying to your face but this I find just softens the skin a little bit more and gives you a lovely glowing look after using it.

So I have spoken about the Lush lip scrub before so if you want to know more about it just go onto the blog post called "A few products I love". Next up is a lip balm called WHIP STICK and I just love this. It smells of chocolate and again this is another product I really want to eat. After applying this I find my lips become really soft and it also gives my lips a bit of a brown tint. 

In the picture below you will be able to see a body scrub on a lid. I'm sorry but I don't know the name of this and I did try to look for it on the Lush website but I couldn't find it. So this product is really good as it gets rid of all the dry skin and just makes your skin feel nice and soft.

So this is all I have for you guys today. Hope you enjoyed reading it and sorry for the late post.

SonaXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!