What's in my makeup bag?

Hey guys, today I'm going to be showing you what's in my make-up bag. So lets get started, I have two make-up bags one consisting of make-up I use everyday and the other which has things I don't really use with other bits and bobs. The make-up bag I use everyday day has all the products I previously mentioned so the Bobbie Brown eye-liner, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation, Lush lip scrub, blusher from Laura Geller and the All in One Face Base Powder. All of which are fantastic products but there are also a few new additions and replacements.

 Thought I'd mention my makeup bag is from zoella beauty and you can find it in Superdrug.
Starting with a new mascara I bought called the Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in Absolute Black. As I had said before I hadn't really found a mascara that I liked however, I recently watched a YouTube video by zoella and she mentioned this mascara and can I say I literally love it. I've just used it once and it is amazing but I did have one problem with it. It was very hard to get off and I'm sure that it's not waterproof. Either way I tried the simple makeup remover as well as water and it was still a bit hard. Other than that this mascara is really good.

Next up I know that I stated that the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation was the best but I thought why not try a new one and again I saw this product in zoella's video. She talked about the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and can I say it is actually really good and I love it. I think I prefer it to the Lancome foundation. Its the one I've been using recently and it just seems so much easier to apply and gives good coverage.


Moving on I thought I'd try my old blusher from Gosh ( I'd tell you the name of it but the back is completely scratched) any-ways I had totally forgotten how good it looked there are no other words to describe it except once I did put on a bit too much and I was called a baboons butt by my brother. So I also have another eye-liner called Master Precise Liquid Eye-liner from Maybelline which to be honest is quite nice. It's really easy to apply especially when you're in a rush and it comes of easily too. It's a liquid eye-liner in the form of a pen which is why it's easy to apply. 

Well, this is all I have for you guys. Hope you enjoyed reading.

SonaXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!