What's on my desk?
Hey guys, today I'm going to be showing you the things I keep on my desk. So lets start with this candle I bought from home sense around two weeks ago. It smells of grapefruit and is just amazing. Grapefruit doesn't really sound that attractive as the actual fruit itself is horrible and just bitter in my opinion, but I just love this candle. Ever since I've bought it, its been on every single day. I light it when I'm revising and it seems to relax me. So if you have a home sense next to you I suggest you go there and have a look. They have a wide range of candles you can choose from.
There are three other pots on my desk which I've ended up putting sharpies and hair and make-up brushes into. These also used to be candles and were from a salon called Tillie's. As you can see from these pictures I'm quite obsessed with candles. The make-up brushes in the pot are Real Technique brushes and there are also a few brushes from Beauty Base but I'm not that big of a fan of them. On the other hand, the real technique brushes are amazing.
This perfume my mum bought for me is soooo lovely. Its called Femme and is from Hugo Boss. It has a smooth, soft, subtle scent which is literally amazing and it's the scent I wear every day.
There are a few other bits and bobs on my desk including an alarm clock which used to scare the shit out of me every morning until I'd had enough and decided to turn it off completely as the battery is lying somewhere on the floor. The little elephants and pink box are two things I bought back from when I went on holiday. The pink box contains earrings which I want to wear but never bother taking out. Next up is the little red nose I got as red nose day is coming up. This I bought with my brother. So my friend gifted me the cute brown box when she went on holiday to Morocco and again I've put rings in there which I'm meant to wear but never bother to.
The last thing I keep on my desk is a name thing which has my name well nick name on it, obviously. And I got this a few years back from somewhere near the London Eye.
Well, that's all I have for you guys today. Hope you enjoyed reading.
Sona Xx




Comments
Post a Comment