Double Chocolate Cookies

Who doesn't like a good chocolate cookie? Today I'm going to be sharing this amazing recipe for double chocolate cookies that I read on Tanya Burr's blog. This is the best recipe ever and I suggest you try it. As I've mentioned before I'm not good at baking so I'm going to be honest here and say I burnt the first batch but technically my brother burnt them. NEVER trust boys. So I made some more the next day which tasted soo good but I think I made them a little too big so they kind of looked a bit wrong. You'll see what I mean when you look at the pictures.

So let's get started shall we~

You will need:
●200g unsalted butter
●1 large egg
●a big bar of white chocolate 
●2 big bars of milk chocolate
●75g cocoa powder
●275g self raising flour
●baking paper

~First mix the sugar and butter together until it becomes smooth and creamy. Make sure the butter is at room temperature otherwise it will take forever to mix.
~Then add the egg and mix.
~Next add the flour little by little so it's easier to mix together 
~Add in the cocoa powder
~Break up all the chocolate and put it all into the mixture


~ Roll them up into little balls and put them onto the baking paper.

~Bake for 11 minutes don't leave it in for longer trust me they might not look cooked but they are.


And that's it. It should take around half an hour to make them but if your anything like me you'll take at least an hour.

SonaXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!