First Post...

My first post, I still can't believe I've finally started blogging after thinking so much. Anyway, as this is my first post why not start by giving you guys some information about myself. So, my name's Sona and I'm 18. Just like any other 18 year old I'm trying to enjoy life as it goes. I live in London with my lovely family which also includes two baby guinea pigs named Chico and Fizzy. 

I started blogging because I felt like trying something new. I have never been the one to put myself out there and do something I wouldn't usually do. So starting this blog was a big step, which is why I had to give it a lot of thought. 

There you go, that is just a little bit of information about myself. I really doubt anyone's going to be reading this but if you are thanks so much.
Sona Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Chocolate Cookies

Down Memory Lane

EXAMS!!