A few products I LOVE
Ok, so
I'm no beauty/make-up guru but there are some products I really love
and enjoy using and I thought why not share them with you guys. To be
honest I'm not someone who is obsessed with make-up, but can I say I
do need it in my life. I don't really wear make-up in school.
However, I do wear it when I'm going out. Its really weird because in
school I don't really care what I look like but when I'm going out I NEED
make-up. Maybe some of you are like this to.
So
here are some beauty products that I love and enjoy using. I haven't
found the best mascara yet so I'm not going to include it. The first
product is a blusher from Laura Geller in the Baked ImPRESSions Blush collection called Mauve Mocha Latte and I have to say it is one of the best blushers I have ever used. Its a baked and pressed blush which means it gives a natural looking finish, as well as it being good for your skin. It contains grapeseed oil and this has high levels if vitamin E which helps to fight environmental damage.
Moving
on I've been loving the body shop All In One Face Base Powder which
is basically a powder as well as a foundation. This is an amazing
product for people who don't use foundation as it gives good coverage and lasts long just like foundation. I use it in the shade 06
but there are lots of different shades and you could easily find one right for your skin. This is ideal for those who
prefer powders not having a fragrance as it doesn't have a fragrance. As you can see from the picture mine is starting to finish.
Next
up is the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h foundation. I find it to be
one of the best foundations I have ever used. It leaves your skin
looking flawless, with a shine-free matte finish. As it's long
wearing it lasts for a long time and doesn't disappear like some
other foundations do which can be quite annoying.
Another
product I really love using is the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and
this has to be said. The Bobbi Brown Eyeliner in my opinion is the best,
long lasting, smudge free and easy to apply eye-liner I have ever
used. Yes there are many other eye-liners out there that I haven't
tried but since I have bought this its the only one I've been using
and I think its the best, but this is my opinion. I use it in the
colour black ink 1 but they also have it in different colours.
And
last but not least is a lip scrub from lush. Its basically sugar
which you apply to your lips and scrub. This removes all the dry skin and in the end you lick all
the sugar off.
This
is all I have for you today,
guys. Hope you enjoyed reading this.
SonaXx
.


Comments
Post a Comment