Makeup Brushes?
Hiii guys, in today's post I'll be talking about the brushes I use to apply my makeup. I use the most basic makeup and I don't really use many products. So let's get started.
First of I would either use my Real Technique Buffing Brush or the Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply foundation. As it's summer right now, I mostly tend to use the sponge because I find that it gives a slightly lighter coverage whereas when I use the brush there is much more coverage. I think everyone's skin is much better in the summer so I personally don't really think it's necessary to wear a lot of foundation especially ones which give a higher coverage, but that's just my opinion. However, when I do use the buffing brush I find that it applies my foundation perfectly. The actual Essential Foundation Brush leaves streaks on my face which I really hate, so I tend not to use it a lot.
To apply powder I use this big brush which you can see in the picture below. It's really soft and fluffy and does the job perfectly without making me look all cakey. And it's from Primark, so those of you from the UK will know what I'm talking about, so it's not very expensive. I don't remember how much I got it for though as I've had it for quite a long time but I think it was probably around two or three pounds. Anyways it does the job nicely.
Next up is the Real Technique Multi Task brush. The brush says it itself, it's a brush that can multitask but I use to apply blush. It's really soft and I just love it.
So I don't really wear eye shadow and I don't have a reason for it. However, I do love to sit there for hours trying and blending different colours but I don't think I've ever worn it out. Anyways during this I found that Real Technique Domed Shadow Brush is a hell of a good blender. It works really well when blending and there isn't anything else to say about it. It just does its job.
Next up the Real Technique Detailer Brush. Out of my mini collection of brushes I can say this is the brush that is least used. But recently I've found out that it's really good at applying lip products especially ones that are very pigmented as you can choose how much you want to put on.
So that's it for this week guys, hope you enoyed reading and sorry again about not posting for like two months.
First of I would either use my Real Technique Buffing Brush or the Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply foundation. As it's summer right now, I mostly tend to use the sponge because I find that it gives a slightly lighter coverage whereas when I use the brush there is much more coverage. I think everyone's skin is much better in the summer so I personally don't really think it's necessary to wear a lot of foundation especially ones which give a higher coverage, but that's just my opinion. However, when I do use the buffing brush I find that it applies my foundation perfectly. The actual Essential Foundation Brush leaves streaks on my face which I really hate, so I tend not to use it a lot.
To apply powder I use this big brush which you can see in the picture below. It's really soft and fluffy and does the job perfectly without making me look all cakey. And it's from Primark, so those of you from the UK will know what I'm talking about, so it's not very expensive. I don't remember how much I got it for though as I've had it for quite a long time but I think it was probably around two or three pounds. Anyways it does the job nicely.
Next up is the Real Technique Multi Task brush. The brush says it itself, it's a brush that can multitask but I use to apply blush. It's really soft and I just love it.
So I don't really wear eye shadow and I don't have a reason for it. However, I do love to sit there for hours trying and blending different colours but I don't think I've ever worn it out. Anyways during this I found that Real Technique Domed Shadow Brush is a hell of a good blender. It works really well when blending and there isn't anything else to say about it. It just does its job.
Next up the Real Technique Detailer Brush. Out of my mini collection of brushes I can say this is the brush that is least used. But recently I've found out that it's really good at applying lip products especially ones that are very pigmented as you can choose how much you want to put on.
So that's it for this week guys, hope you enoyed reading and sorry again about not posting for like two months.
Lovelots
SonaXx

Comments
Post a Comment